Sapienza University of Rome is a Public University It is completely based in Rome. So, in today’s Post, we are going to discuss the Tuition Fees, Scholarship Amount, Admission Requirements Part-Time Jobs, Accommodation, and every single detail that is important for you to know if you are planning to study at Sapienza University of Rome.
So, as I mentioned, Sapienza University of Rome is a Public University so, you will get numerous Scholarship Opportunities as well. If we talk about the QS Rankings, then it ranks in the 171st Position and the university was founded in 1303 which makes it more than 700 Years Old. So, you can get an idea of their Education Standards. Sapienza University of Rome is one of the Largest Universities by Enrolment with more than 1 Lakh students have been enrolled till now, this university is quite large and you can find International Students all around here that’s why this is one of the largest universities
Departments in Sapienza University of Rome
As long as the Departments are concerned, there are more than 10 departments and you will find the Maximum Number of Departments available on the Main Campus of Sapienza University of Rome.
- Arts and Humanities
- Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Information ENgineering/ Computer Science/ Statistics
- Mathematics/ Physics/ Natural Science
- Medicine and Denistry
- Medicine and Psychology
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Political Science/ Sociology
- School of Aerospace Engineering
Also, Check the Details of the University of Genoa
Bachelor’s and Master’s Programs:
If we talk about the English-taught programs at the Sapienza University of Rome, you will find more than 50+ English-taught Programs which is by far the most you will find in the Maximum Number of English-taught Programs here, but the requirements are also too much. So, as you can see in the List Down Below, these are some of the Bachelor’s Degree Programs, the Bachelor’s Programs are limited But you have quite a few Master’s Programs available these are a total of 47 programs that are also English-taught programs that you can apply to.
- Applied Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Global Humanities
- Building Engineering
- Archaeological Material Science
- Architecture (Conservation)
- Architecture – Urban Regeneration Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Clinical Psychoscology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computer Science
- Control Engineering
- Data Science
- Design, Multimedia & Visual Communication
- Engineering in Computer Science
- English and Anglo-American Studies
- Environmental and Sustainable Building
- European studies
- Fashion studies
- Finance and insurance
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Aeronautical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Safety and Civil Protection Engineering
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Economics and Communication for Management and Innovation
- Health Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Space and Astronautical Engineering
- Financial Institutions, International Finance and Risk Management
- Oriental Languages and Cultures
- Business Management
- Management of Technologies, Innovation and Sustainability
- Finance and Insurance
- Product and Service Design
- Actuarial and Financial science
- Development and International Cooperation Science
- Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Statistical Sciences
- Statistical Methods and Applications
- Sustainable Transportation and Electrical PowerSystems
- Transport Systems Engineering
Also, Check the Details of the University of Turin
Scholarships and Tuition Fees
Now, if we talk about the Tuition Fees of Sapienza University of Rome. The Tuition Fee for International Students is generally around 1200 Euros, whereas, for Italian students, it is around 2900 Euros. Now, this Tuition Fee also gets waived for two things. The first is the Scholarship or else you can prepare an ISEE Certificate after arriving here.
If we talk about Scholarships there are Multiple Scholarships available but the most important scholarship is the Lazio-Disco Scholarship which is provided by the regional authority.
The benefits of this Scholarship are the Tuition Fees Waiver, you will receive 7000 Euros in your Bank Account, and you will get Canteen Services and Accommodation Services. so there are Multiple Benefits to this particular Scholarship. There are also other Scholarships Available that you may apply to.
Admission Requirements at the Sapienza University of Rome
If we talk about the Admission Process at the Sapienza University of Rome, then the General Timeline for Admission that it Starts in December and ends in April. So, these are the main 4 – 5 Months available for you to apply, and if we talk about the Application fees then the best part is that you won’t have to pay any Application Fee. It’s Completely Free and when you are applying, you can apply directly for Two Courses at the same time.
The requirements to apply at Sapienza University of Rome are quite hard you must have scored 70% at the minimum If you’re applying for a Bachelor’s Program, then you must have 12 Years of Education and if you’re applying for a Master’s Program, then you must have 15 Years of Education.
If we talk about the level of Language Proficiency, then you must have a B2-Level Language Proficiency, then only will you be able to study at this University and get admitted to the Sapienza University of Rome.
So, while Applying in Sapienza University of Rome you will need all of these Documents you can see in the List below, and you can apply within 15-20 Minutes if you have all the documents prepared the university may take up to 30-40 working days to give a response.
- Passport and ID Card (PDF)
- English Language Proficiency Letter (PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records (PDF) – Degree – Mark Sheet – Certificates
- University Diploma or Degree
- Passport Size Photo
- Letter of Recommendation (2 Letters)
- Motivation Letter
Accommodation and Part-Time Jobs Opportunity
Now, Let’s move on to Part-time Jobs and Accommodation. If we talk specifically about Accommodation then you will get a Single Room for 400-600 Euros Per Month and if you are comfortable with sharing a room then it will cost you around 250-350 Euros Per Month.
Apart from this, your Food Expenses will cost you… somewhere around 50-100 Euros and if we talk specifically about the city, this city is obviously wonderful It is the capital city So you will definitely get the utmost opportunities and if I talk about part-time jobs, then they are also available in abundant in cities like Rome and Milan.
So, if you are concerned about the earnings from these part-time jobs you can earn a minimum wage of 400-500 Euros Per Month by working Part-Time and you can easily manage your living expenses with this amount.