In this article we’re going to talk about the Polytechnic University of Turin, after reading this post you’ll know the Tuition Fees, Scholarship, admission documents, call openings, application fees, part-time job opportunities, accommodation, every single thing if you want to come in Polytechnic University of Turin. music Polytechnic University of Turin is the first engineering university in entire Italy.
The best part is that if you want to do Bachelors, then you will find many programs here at this University because you’ll find most Bachelor’s programs at the Polytechnic University of Turin. Talking about the University, it’s a public university so you will definitely get scholarship opportunities. It was founded in 1859 So, it’s not much old.
The University of Turin is older, this is, we can say nominal. Ranking-wise, the QS Rank is 325, which is much better than the University of Turin So, if you compare the University of Turin and the Polytechnic University of Turin, getting admission to either is better. You will generally find technical programs only here. More than 30000 students have enrolled in the Polytechnic University of Turin. And taking admission here is quite challenging But we’ll know how to take it in this article
Departments in Polytechnic University of Turin
There are around 8 Departments at the Polytechnic University of Turin, as I said, the programs here are from the technical engineering space only, so you will find all of that.
- Department of Applied Science and Technology (DISAT)
- Department of Architecture and Design (DAD)
- Department of Civil, Environmental, Land Management and Engineering (DICATAM)
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunications (DET)
- Department of Energy (DENEPG)
- Department of Engineering and Applied Sciences (DISAT)
- Department of Mathematical Sciences (DISMA)
- Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (DIMEAS)
Also, Check the Details of the University of Genoa
Bachelor’s and Master’s Programs:
Talking about Bachelor Programs, you can see all of them in the list below. Also, you can see all the Masters’s Programs in the list below. So, there will be no shortage of programs here There are programs in both Bachelors and Masters. You’ll find more than 40 English-taught Programs.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronic and Communications Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and Land Planning
- Management and Production Engineering
- Materials Engineering and Nanotechnology
- Mathematical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Sustainable Built Environment
- Urban Planning and Policy Design
Master Degree Programs:
- Archaeological Material Science
- Architecture (Conservation)
- Architecture – Urban Regeneration Engineering
- Landscape Architecture
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Clinical Psychology
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computer Science
- Control Engineering
- Data Science
- Design, Multimedia & Visual Communication
- Engineering in Computer Science
- English and Anglo-American Studies
- Environmental and Sustainable Building
- European studies
- Fashion studies
- Finance and insurance
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Aeronautical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Safety and Civil Protection Engineering
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Economics and Communication for Management and Innovation
- Health Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Space and Astronautical Engineering
- Financial Institutions, International Finance and Risk Management
- Oriental Languages and Cultures
- Business Management
- Management of Technologies, Innovation and Sustainability
- Finance and Insurance
- Product and Service Design
- Actuarial and Financial science
- Development and International Cooperation Science
- Science and Technology for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Statistical Sciences
- Statistical Methods and Applications
- Sustainable Transportation and Electrical PowerSystems
- Transport Systems Engineering
Also, Check the Details of the University of Turin
Admission Requirements at the Polytechnic University of Turin
Talking about admissions, generally, the Admission calls for the Polytechnic University of Turin open from December to April. You have to make an application during this time period. In December also, admissions open in the end. You have to pay 20 Euros as an application fee whenever you apply to the Polytechnic University of Turin.
About Admission Requirements, if you want to do Bachelors, so 12 Years of Education, and for a Master, 15 Years of Education. Additionally, you’re eligible to apply if your minimum grade is 60% or more. For Language proficiency, we need B2 Level. You can compare the B2 level of IELTS and TOEFL and attach the certificate accordingly.
You can also attach a Medium of Instruction Certificate. Last and most important, if you want to do Bachelor’s, there is a university-specific exam here which is called TIL. You will have to register for that. Only then you can take admission here. After applying for admission, the university releases rankings. So, if your name comes in the ranking, you are deemed to be admitted. there is a ranking after every call. There are 2 calls, 1st call, and 2nd call, so you will have to check according to that.
So, while Applying to the Polytechnic University of Turin you will need all of these Documents you can see in the List below, and you can apply within 15-20 Minutes if you have all the documents prepared the university may take up to 30-40 working days to give a response.
- Passport and ID Card (PDF)
- English Language Proficiency Letter (PDF)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Transcript of Records (PDF) – Degree – Mark Sheet – Certificates
- University Diploma or Degree
- Passport Size Photo
- Letter of Recommendation (2 Letters)
- Motivation Letter
Scholarships and Tuition Fees
The tuition fees for both University of Turin and the Polytechnic University of Turin are the same which ranges between 1300-2800 Euros. These fees also, as I tell you in all my articles, can be waived off through 2 options. The 1st option is a scholarship and the second option is when you’ll get your income document created here, which will also help get the waived off.
You will only have to pay a regional tax of 156 Euros. It’s a part of tuition fees. That’s why when you search Italian universities and you’re not able to see tuition fees you don’t see that because your tuition fees here are according to your income.
Talking about the scholarship, it’s the same as the University of Turin. EDISU PIEDMONTE SCHOLARSHIP in which you’ll get many benefits Tuition Fees Waiver, Accommodation, Canteen Services, and you will get 6900 Euros in your Bank Account per year. So, if it is 3 years Bachelor, you can take the scholarship for 3 years and if it’s Masters, you can avail of the scholarship for 2 years.
Accommodation and Part-Time Jobs Opportunity
About Part-Time Jobs, I hadn’t thought that Turin is such a big city and the bigger the city, more the opportunities. Talking about earning Part-Time, so as a student, you can work for 20 Hours Per Week and in that, you can make 400-500 Euros for sure.
There are three types of accommodation in Turin. They are in University or you can take Private or Shared Apartments. It depends on how you want to live. So, you can take accommodation here based on these criteria. Talking about the range, if you choose shared accommodation, you’ll easily get it for 250-300-400 Euros. So, as such you won’t have to face accommodation problems.